The 1970s, ZULU-inspired aviator, The BJORN, is made from acetate and comes in a translucent color, to fill out your face without covering it up. Full frontal, indeed.
Lookin' for an eyeglass? Shop The BJORN.
- Handcrafted using Italian acetate featuring unique patterns distinctive to each frame
- Features two dot rivets
- Comfortable saddle nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 3-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Features CR-39 plastic lenses in Green
- Backside anti-reflective coating
- Signature brass temple tips for MOSCOT SPIRIT frames
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
- Lens Width: 58 mm
- Frame Width: 150 mm
- Bridge Size: 17 mm
- Temple Length: 145 mm
- Size: Wide
US ORDERS: We accept returns of non-prescription items ordered from moscot.com within 10 days of delivery. The item(s) must be unused, unworn, and free of damage. All original packaging must be intact (chamois, case, and warranty card).
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on orders shipped outside of the United States.
FOR OUR COMPLETE RETURN POLICY (INCLUDING PRESCRIPTION LENSES) PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Model is wearing The BJORN SUN in Burnt Tortoise in size 58 with Green Lenses
"Few brands can tout more than 100 years in business, weathering the ebbs and flows of the famously fickle fashion business. To grow a business with a global imprint while maintaining its familial ties is certainly something to celebrate."